Sunday, 30 June 2013

My Everyday Makeup

I thought i'd do a small post on m everyday makeup (everyday as in days i'm not at school as i wear barely anything). I love having a nosey into peoples makeup bags. Sorry its only short but i dont have much time to write this.






Products i'm using at the moment:

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - 100 Ivory
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer -040 soft beige 
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - 005 silky beige 
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara - 001 black
Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner - black 1
NYC Brush-On Brow Kit - smoke
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - 51 
Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher - 6 scandal
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 16













<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8899277/?claim=h4cfzbdttwh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


4 comments:

  1. what'd you think of the bourjois bronzing powder? i've been thinking about getting it for a while. :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo we have the same name. sorry had to point that out :$ erm i really like it, although i wish i got the darker colour. i would recomend it though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! i'm looking for a new bronzer, so i think i might try it :)

      i saw you started following me on blogger, but i'm also on bloglovin if you want to follow me there. :)

      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8413835/life-of-libby

      xx

      Delete
  3. I havent tried any of these products but I may have to now!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete