Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Make-Up Wishlist

I've wanted to try quite a few make up products but they are either too expensive and i need to save up for them or they aren't available in the UK (or i just forget to pick them up when i'm shopping) . I've decided to make a wishlist so i know what products i want (as i normally forget) and so i don't buy things on the spot. 

1. MAC creme cup - when i went to the mac shop i couldnt remember the name so i ended up buying morange which i wanted anyway but is quite hard to wear as it is bright orange

2. Maybelline Baby Lips - these aren't available in the UK at the moment but they are coming next month (happy happy happy!!!)

3. Benefit They're Real Mascara - I had one of these mascaras last summer time and i absolutely loved it! i have never found a mascara like it

4. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - I do actually have this concealer but its in the lightest shade and it is pure white, it's more of a highlight. i need to pick up the darker shade.

5. Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons - Zoella mentioned these in one of her recent videos and i really want to try them 

6. EOS Lip Balm - These just look really cute

7. Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer -  i have heard loads about these so i really want to give them ago

8. Nivea lip butters -  as you can probably tell, i love my lip products

What's on your wishlist? Have you posted yours on your blog? link your blog in the comments and i'll check it out. 

Lib x

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby!

    I really like your blog so I've nominated you for a Liebster award, it's basically for bloggers under 200 followers to meet other new bloggers! :)

    check out my blog where the questions are and I look forwards to reading your response!

    http://evieikchandler.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete