Zara
I saw a lady pick up this jumper and i really liked the look of it, you can wear it with anything. It's so warm and thick. Bonus : it was in the sale for £3.99
(it doesn't look much here but i can assure you it really pretty)
Primark
First of all i got 2 sets of pyjamas, these Mickey Mouse ones and these elephant ones. I live in comfy clothes and you can never have too man pj's. I like both of these because they have a cuff around the bottom of the leg. Mickey Mouse bottoms - £7, Top - £5. Elephant bottoms - £6, plain black vest - £2.50.
Then i picked up one of these long-sleeved baseball tops. I love the style of this top and i never wear red so i thought this would be nice instead of a full-on red look. £4
I saw a girl wearing this top in cream and thought it looked really pretty but when i saw it in this blue i liked it even more. The netting on the shoulders makes it a bit less plain. £6
I'm a sucker for plain black and grey clothes so i thought i'd pick up a few coloured clothes. This is just a plain pink top but it is slightly longer than a standard tee so i thought this would look really nice with leggings and biker boots. £5
Finally from primark i picked up some more white canvas pumps as mine are really dirty. Also while i am waiting to get some converse these are practically identical n a fraction of the price. £6
Lush
I can't walk past Lush without having a quick look in because the smell is so strong and gorgeous. As i was about to walk out i saw a huge slab of soap called Honey I Washed The Kids and had to have a smell. And oh my god it smells so delicious i wanted to take a bite. £3.40 per 100g
BodyCare
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisurriser - I have wanted to try this since it came out but everywhere i look it was around £5 but i didn't want to spend that on something i might not like. So when i saw it in BodyCare for £2 something i had to pick it up. I chose the one for dry skin although my skin is normal it can't hurt to have extra moisture in your skin.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - Everyone raves about this so i picked one up for around £3-£4 because i know it can be quite pricey in some places. I will definitely do a review on this once i have used it a few times.
Duty Free
Honey by Marc Jacobs - although i didn't actually buy this, my friend bought it for me in the airport when we went to Tunisia. This smell is to die for. It is so fresh, quite summery but is wearable all year round i think, but not over-powering. £40 for 50ml
So that's my haul, hoped you enjoyed it.Sorry about the terrible quality of the photos as they were all taken on my ipod because my camera on my phone has packed up. i am looking to buy a proper camera so bare with me. Any recommendations please comment down below.
Lib x
No comments:
Post a Comment