Mood : extra happy
Listening to : The Cab - Angel With a Shotgun
I bought this mascara from asda (£5) about a week ago after Zoella said she uses this. I don't normally go for mascara's that have brush applicator, as i find they can clump your eyelashes up. But this one is amazing! I love it so much already.
(excuse the bare nails)
The applicator is a big fat brush. As i said, it doesn't clump up your lashes. It gives them so much volume and length. I have got quite a few comments saying that my eyelashes look fake. And my lashes aren't the longest!
The only thing i don't like about it is that brush is too big to get on your bottom lashes so i have to uses a different mascara to do this. Other than that i am more than happy with this. If you want to try a new cheap mascara definitely go and pick this up. I'm not sure if it is still on offer in asda.
lib xx
Great review <3
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com ♥