Tuesday, 1 October 2013

September Favourites



Sorry about the terrible quality, my camera is still broken :( 


Rimmel Match Perfection concealer - This month i have started back to school as many of us have, and i simply can not be bothered to put on a full face of make up in a morning. i would rather have an extra 10 minutes in bed. I use this in the mornings to cover up dark circles and the odd blemish. i have had it a while and never been that bothered about it but it has such a good coverage but is not cakey. It blends beautifully and is just a lovely product. 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I have rediscovered this foundation, and oh my gosh i'm in love with it. It makes you look so fresh faced although i find without a powder it can make you look quite oily. I will be repurchasing this when mine runs out.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara - I have done a review of this mascara HERE. But in a nutshell, this mascara is the best mascara i have used since my Benefit They're Real mascara! at a fraction of the price.
John Freida Frezz-Ease Perfecting Creme - I have naturally curly hair so it doesn't straighten very nice. It always goes a bit frizzy so adding a blob of this creme to my hair smooths it out and makes it flat ( in a good way). This also works great if i have slept with wet hair and it is a little frizzy in the morning.
NSPA Fresh Sweet Raspberry Fragrance Body Mist - Raspberry is one of my favourite scents but this is by far the nicest body mist i have EVER smelt. I take this to school with me and all day people comment on it. It doesn't last all day but for a body mist i'm not that surprised. 


So that is all my favourites for September. What have you been loving last month?

Lib x











No comments:

Post a Comment